BRAINGYM® ANNUAL CONFERENCE, 13-16 JUNE 2013
- 4-day conference package (without accommodation)
- Early bird: Dead line 1 april 2013.
- International participant: Rp. 4,000,000
- Indonesian citizen: Rp. 3,500,000
- Late registration: Dead line 31 May 2013.
Rp. 5,000,000 applies to all participants registering after 1 April 2013
- Package includes: conference cost, buffet lunch daily, twice coffee breaks daily, participant materials, sunset cruise 16 June 2013.
- Early bird: Dead line 1 april 2013.
- Day rates (without accommodation)- Deadline 1 April 2013:
- One-day package:
- International participant: Rp. 1,750,000
- Indonesian citizen: Rp. 1,500,000
- Two-day package:
- International participant: Rp. 2,250,000
- Indonesian citizen: Rp. 2,000,000
- Three-day package:
- International participant: Rp. 3,000,000
- Indonesian citizen: Rp. 2,500,000
- Package includes: conference cost, buffet lunch daily, twice coffee breaks daily, participant materials.
- Additional sunset cruise registration will be available at Rp. 500,000/pax on site.
- One-day package:
SPECIAL RATE FOR BRAINGYM
KAMUELA VILLA SANUR
KAMUELA VILLA SEMINYAK
*villa availability is not guaranteed since its very limited space. Villa reservation should be made by end of 2012.
All transfer made in Rupiahs in FULL AMOUNT to:
Estiningrum/SP Henry Remanlay
Mandiri Bank, Mampang Prapatan Branch
SWIFT CODE: BMRIIDJA
Bank address: Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya 61,
Jakarta Selatan – INDONESIA
- For information: exchange rate: 1USD = approx. Rp. 9,700
- Accomodation registration should be made on separate form, a standard hotel room at Aston Denpasar International: Rp. 650,000 nett per room, breakfast included. Eligible for twin sharing (find yourown room mate – please mention his/her name on the hotel registration upon registering on web. If your room mate does not attend the conference/ i.e. family member, please indicate). Max. 3 persons in one room.
- Cancellation fee: Rp. 1000,000 before 1 May 2013, after the date: no refund.
- Sunset cruise includes hotel transfer, entertainment, welcome drinks, dinner buffet on board.
- Daily sight seeing program will be available for accompanying persons. Registration on site.
- Daily Evening get-together, attraction program and dinner will be available for interested participants and accompanying persons. Registration on site.
- All Registration and hotel reservation should be done on website ONLY : www.braingym-indonesia.org
- Once payment is made, copy of bank transfer receipt should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification
- Further inquiries can also be addressed to: email@example.com
If you are registering the 4-day conference, you are automatically entitled to this exciting, exotic sunset cruise!
There’s no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai’s evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbour. Take in the cool night air on the top deck, be entertained by our live musical entertainers at the bridge deck, savour a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
Departs at 5.45pm - Returns at 8.45pm
Bali Hai II Luxury Catamaran
Lavish dinner on board
The cruise includes:
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Welcome cocktail and floral lei
- International Buffet Dinner
- Live cabaret show
- Live Musical Entertainment
ALL THESE DOMESTIC STUFF YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW….
- Bali is only one island among 17,508 islands across the archipelago of Indonesia – the Nusantara.
- If you fly from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia to Denpasar (Bali), it will take 1 hour 45 minutes. There is a time difference though, Bali is 1 hour ahead of Jakarta.
- We live in tropical area, meaning there are only 2 seasons all year long: rainy season (could be warm, very humid) and tropical summer (striking sun shine!)
- June in Bali is the beginning of tropical summer. Sometimes it still drizzles.
- For the average, it is around 30ºC during the day and 24-28ºC at night time.
- No vaccination certificate is necessary.
- The only thing that may bother is mosquito (when you wander in the evening, out door in particular – but our indoor premises are of international standard – so we don’t have to worry about it). But not those scary mosquitoes that transmit serious diseases. Dengue fever is seasonal and Bali is not the endemic place.
- Although the majority of Indonesians are Moslems, but Bali is the island where we can see the unity in diversity. Balinese themselves are Hindu by religion, that’s why offerings to the gods and incense burning are common in front of people houses and shops.
Once You Get There:
- Go to the counter at the airport lobby that you pay in advance for taxi. Tell the officer that you go to Aston Hotel DENPASAR.
- You will be charged approx. Rp. 100,000 (~ USD 12) – payment should be in Rupiahs – for a 40 minute drive straight to the Hotel!
- Once you pay the charge, you will be given a bill and a taxi is ready for you at the taxi queue. Give the bill to the taxi driver.
- Language is never a barrier in Bali! Broken English is spoken and some even can speak in Japanese, French, German, Korean, Chinese and Russian!
- Hotel shuttle free of charge is only available for villa residents and upon requests (notify us your time of arrival please)
What to wear?
- Anything that’s light and easy. Fit flops, sandals, comfortable tops (even tank tops, off shoulders, “you-can-see”, oblongs, t shirt), bermudas, shorts, .. forget formal outfits! Caps and wide-hats are advisable. Don’t forget to bring your swimsuits and bikinis!
- Very light cardigan may be needed since indoor air conditioning during conference can be as low as 20ºC depends on demand.
- Giving tips/gratuity is highly appreciated although not obligatory – since international restaurants and hotels already include 21% government tax and service in your bills.
- 1 USD equals to Rp. 9,700 (I know, those terrible zeros! As for me, I’d simply divide the price in rupiahs by 10,000 to get the amount in USD). Money changers are everywhere, but it you need good exchange rate, it is advisable to deal with banks.
- Credit cards (master, visa) are widely used.
- If you wish to bring in Indonesian cash and spend for dinner or evening attraction plus buy some trivial gifts (since breakfast till lunch are well provided by the conference), Rp. 5,000,000 (five million rupiahs or 500-600 USD) per person for 5 day stay is enough.
To Stay Connected…
- The conference will provide a vendor that sells SIM cards and top up facilities so you can keep in touch with those you love in more efficient ways…
- Wi fi is accessible hotel-wide. No password and ID needed!
Upon Leaving Indonesia:
- Don’t spend all your rupiahs. Rp. 150,000 is needed for airport tax upon check in at your airline counter.
- Watch out those excess baggage and luggage – shopping in Indonesia may drive some shopaholic crazy.